CFT: vlc 2.0.8 (with two PRs applied)

Pawel Pekala pawel at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 30 18:27:45 UTC 2013

Dnia 2013-08-28, o godz. 22:26:16
Juergen Lock <nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de> napisał(a):

>Hi!
>
> It's this time again, there's a new vlc version out and I'd like to
>update the port:
>
>	svn co https://svn.redports.org/nox/multimedia/vlc/
>
> I have applied two PRs as well, ports/181596 and ports/181610, so
>livemedia and ncurses should work better now as well:
>
>	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=181596
>	Add subtitle, video, and audio track scrolling to VLC's
>	ncurses.c module
>
>	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=181610
>	livemedia breakage
>
> Please give this update a good testing again, I've added the other
>changes from vlc's NEWS file below.

Looking good. Just one small dependency missing:

[corn:~]> pkg-lib-check vlc-2.0.8,3
vlc-2.0.8,3:
missing dependency: audio/libgme
[corn:~]> pkg-lib-check -s libgme vlc-2.0.8,3
vlc-2.0.8,3:
/usr/local/lib/vlc/plugins/demux/libgme_plugin.so

Wanted to fill PR about this, but you were faster with new version ;)

--
pozdrawiam / with regards
Paweł Pękala