JACK

Marcel Bonnet marcelbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 12:53:02 UTC 2013

On 7 August 2013 18:00, Hans Petter Selasky
<hans.petter.selasky at bitfrost.no> wrote:
> + audio/midipp (Need to compile audio/libumidi with JACK support)
>
> --HPS

Some Audio Recording Apps I use with jack:
- audio/audacity (you have to change the audio source in properties menu )
- audio/ardour (version 2) or my port of ardour 3.3 here:
http://www.monovox.org/freebsd/ardour/ardour-3.3
- audio/ecasound (command line, works with jack)

--
Marcel Bonnet
www.monovox.org