multimedia/mkvtoolnix: PR's obsolete after update?

Emanuel Haupt ehaupt at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 30 16:16:38 UTC 2013

Rainer Hurling <rhurlin at gwdg.de> wrote:
> Thanks for the update of multimedia/mkvtoolnix to version 6.2.0.
>
> There are two related PR's (161546 and 174338) remaining. The first
> one from Oliver Fromme suggests the use of OPTIONS for some
> functionality, the second one from me asked for an update to version
> 5.9.0.
>
> The first one also suggests to define another dependency:
>
> +LIB_DEPENDS=       expat.6:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/expat2
>
> Regards,
> Rainer Hurling

Hi Rainer

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've just assigne the two
PR's to myself. I'm going to try to merge the proposed changes into the
current release. I've just noticed another problem. Now that BZIP2 and
LZO support has been droped the dependency can be dropped as well. I'm
going to commit that first.

Emanuel