Sound system developement question

Robert Sjonøy roberth.sjonoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:34:48 UTC 2012

Hello

Well the term I would use is jitter. Which can easily measured.

Jitter means the the bit which consists zeros and ones which are sent throughout software and hardware goes in an identical pulse are interupted and the zeros and the ones are sent and delivered with wrong timimg, we are speaking nanoseconds, for a regular consumer audio products it mens very little but is great deal terms of precisional and accurate audio(in audiophile sense etc.).

Regards

Roberth Sjonøy