mythweb

Jason Wohlford jason at wohlford.org
Tue Jun 19 02:07:42 UTC 2012

I've been struggling with mythweb for a bit. It was working; now it's not. It's been that way for at least a month. Can't tell if this is something I induced or if it's a bug. Help me out, folks.

The error in the browser I'm getting is:

  Fatal error: Class 'MythBase' not found in /s/usr-local/www/mythweb/classes/Translate.php on line 16

I look for a MythBase, but only find pointers.

  [root at mythtv /usr/local/www/mythweb]# grep -Ri MythBase .
  ./classes/Translate.php:class Translate extends MythBase {
  ./modules/tv/classes/Channel.php:class Channel extends MythBase {
  ./modules/tv/classes/Program.php:class Program extends MythBase {
  ./modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php:class Schedule extends MythBase {
  grep: ./data/video_covers: No such file or directory
  grep: ./data/video: No such file or directory
  [root at mythtv /usr/local/www/mythweb]#

Googling to the error leads me to a page that mentions bindings, but I couldn't find any such files even with a comprehensive 'find / -name bindings'.

Compiling Common Binaries For Multiple Frontends
<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Compiling_Common_Binaries_For_Multiple_Frontends>

Suggestions?

Cheers,
Jason