audio/wavpack with clang 3.1

Jakub Lach jakub_lach at mailplus.pl
Sat Jun 9 14:49:02 UTC 2012

Hello.

Compiling audio/wavpack with clang doesn't currently
look good (lots of error: passing 'int' to parameter of incompatible
type in extra2.c for starters), but when I dug deeper..

( Checked out http://svn.slomosnail.de/wavpack/trunk )

And managed to force missing iconv.h, suddenly it
compiles fine! What I'm trying to say, is apparently
extra2.c didn't change, and it's something with FreeBSD's
port that makes it throw errors...

Any ideas? They don't use ViewVC, and I have been spoiled
by FreeBSD, so maybe I'm missing something.