ports/169842: multimedia/gstreamer-plugins: ports does not compile

H hm at hm.net.br
Mon Jul 16 13:30:19 UTC 2012

The following reply was made to PR ports/169842; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: H <hm at hm.net.br>
To: Koop Mast <kwm at rainbow-runner.nl>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/169842: multimedia/gstreamer-plugins: ports does not
 compile
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:24:21 -0300

 --Sig_/lY0B9LN7a7nomB2WT1pibNx

 Em Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:16:03 +0200
 Koop Mast <kwm at rainbow-runner.nl> escreveu:

 > This issue should already be corrected. Please check if your ports
 > tree is up to date.
 > The patches in the gstreamer-plugins port that fix this problem are
 > patch-gst_audioresample_resample.c and=20
 > patch-gst_audioresample_speex-resampler-double.c
 >=20
 > -Koop

 Hi

 you told me that already in pvt msg and the files are present

 but it is still failing, to be sure I tried on a fresh portstree, no
 difference

 Hans