skype 2.1.0.81; alternate versions of the Linuxolator v4l2 patches

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 17 17:01:03 UTC 2011

On Sun, 15 May 2011 17:43:21 +0300
Andriy Gapon <avg at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> I must also point out that at present the port most likely would
> still complain that you need to update your system even if you have
> all required commits.

Would it? I think not. If your OS is at current __FreeBSD_version for
any of the 3 supported branches, it shouldn't.

> In this case you would need to comment out the IGNORE= line. This is
> because the ports do not check svn revisions (it would be very hard
> to implement that correctly), but OSVERSION and I haven't bumped
> __FreeBSD_version at the proper moments (and nobody reminded me about
> that, unfortunately).

Thought about it, but it's such a small change that it didn't seemed a
bump was OK.

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B