Two mceusb bugfixes for the code in webcamd 0.2.4

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Mon Jul 11 19:21:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:53:13PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I've rolled up a new ports file for webcamd which now include these fixes and
> a few others:
>
> svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
>       checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports

Very good, thanx! :)  Although you might have included my pctv452e.c
rc patch too:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/dvb/webcamd/0.2.4/pctv452e.c-rc.patch

(which I also submitted to the Linux guys, tho it can't come in via
their tree as long as pctv452e.c itself hasn't been merged there yet.)

 Cheers,
	Juergen