watching home via Internet

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Dec 30 10:18:53 UTC 2011

El día Friday, December 30, 2011 a las 11:12:35AM +0100, Luigi Rizzo escribió:

> baresip author is Alfred E. Heggestad aeh at db.org
> you can try contact him.

Thanks, I see it now too in the start messages...

> I usually just disable the modules that do not compile,
> you could try the same for celt (it's unlikely that
> you need that codec, anyways)

I finally got 0.4.0 compiled and installed, with some minor changes (for
example: it needs ports/audio/portaudio2 and one must adjust the sources
and mk files to point to this newer header and shared libs); I will
contact the author with my diffs;

now it starts up as:

$ baresip
baresip v0.4.0 Copyright (C) 2010 - 2011 Alfred E. Heggestad <aeh at db.org>
aucodec: PCMA 8000Hz 1ch
aucodec: PCMU 8000Hz 1ch
ausrc: oss
auplay: oss
x264 build 110
vidcodec: H264
vidcodec: H263
vidcodec: MP4V-ES
vidsrc: avformat
vidisp: sdl
medianat: stun
medianat: turn
medianat: ice
Populated 2 audio codecs
Populated 3 video codecs
Populated 0 audio filters
Local IP address: IPv4=em0:192.168.13.130 IPv6=lo0:::1
dl: mod: /usr/local/lib/baresip/modules/uuid.so (Cannot open
"/usr/local/lib/baresip/modules/uuid.so")
conf: module uuid.so: No such file or directory
uuid: uuid_load: No such file or directory
ua: guru at localdomain
Populated 1 account
Populated 1 contact
ua: guru at localdomain: Register: Destination address required

and no GUI comes up; for sure I'm missing something in the ~/.baresip/*
files, but don't know what; do you have a working example to connect two
baresip to each other? maybe we could later see us (not here in my
company, because of firewall issues, I think); please contact me
off-list if you have time for such an experiment;

in any case, thanks for yor help so far

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz