New vdr plugins (markad and two channel scanning ones)

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Sat Apr 30 20:08:26 UTC 2011

Hi!

 For those that don't watch commitmail etc, after porting the
markad plugin a while ago I now also ported reelchannelscan
and wirbelscan, I'll just quote the snipped I added to the
wiki page at http://wiki.freebsd.org/VDR

	Update: I now also ported the reelchannelscan and wirbelscan
	plugins, I ported both because the reelchannelscan plugin can
	also do a manual scan on a single transponder while wirbelscan
	knows non-german/european channel lists too, especially for dvb-t,
	and wirbelscan, unlike reelchannelscan, is also supposed to work
	with an empty channels.conf file.

 Enjoy, :)
	Juergen