webcamd regression 0.1.20->0.1.23: recv bulk message failed: -32

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Sun Apr 24 17:05:22 UTC 2011

On 04/24/2011 10:47, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> The V4L sources I've used might be a bit out of date. I've refreshed the onces I have and uploaded a new tarball.

Thanks, now your 0.1.25 tarball, which is still not working for me, and
my 0.1.24 tarball from revision 1797, which is working for me, are much
more similar.

Besides the version number, the only difference is which files are
contained. You got these files that I have not gotten in my tarball:

cx24116.c
dummy/compat.h.orig
dummy/fcntl.h.orig
dvb-usb-urb.c
stb0899_drv.c
v4l2-dev.c

Should I try to find out which file really makes the difference or do
you already know what is going on?

Do you produce the tarball in a different way than I did?

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn checkout
svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/usbcam/ulinux
cd ulinux/
make fetch
make package

Thanks,