kern/152622: [pcm] uaudio recording problem

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 17 21:49:41 UTC 2011

On sun 17 apr 11 at 17:29:31 +0200, Oliver Fromme <olli at lurza.secnetix.de>
 wrote:

> Hans Petter Selasky posted a small patch:
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-multimedia/2011-April/011931.html
>
> Would you please give it a try?  With that patch, I do not
> need the "usbconfig do_request" command anymore with my
> C210 or C310 HD.  I still need to do a "usbconfig reset",
> though.

Same here: with this patch, "usbconfig do_request" is not necessary, but
"usbconfig -d ugen4.3 reset" is requested.

Remaining tasks:

- no mic entry shown by "mixer -f /dev/mixer1"

- pwcview is OK, but the webcam is not detected by kopete.

Best regards,
--
Th. Thomas.