Linuxolator v4l2/dvb patches (like for webcamd + skype...)

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 17 13:11:32 UTC 2011

on 17/04/2011 15:39 Alexander Leidinger said the following:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:09:06 +0300 Andriy Gapon <avg at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> - for pulse communication via local sockets one has to create an
>> additional link in ~/.pulse directory: "${hostname}:runtime" which
>> should point to the same location as "${hostname}-runtime" created by
>> native pulseaudio daemon.  This is because of different pulseaudio
>> versions.
>
> If you want a recompiled linux-pulseaudio, provide me the (link to the)
> spec file, the (link to the) source (and patches if the spec file
> refers some).
>
> If you provide the links to a more recent version, I try to compile it
> for F10, if you provide the links for the same version as we have
> currently in the ports, please also provide a patch which changes the
> name of the socket.

Alexander,

thank you very!
Does the following look like the info that you requested?
http://pkgs.org/fedora-14/fedora-updates-i386/pulseaudio-libs-0.9.21-7.fc14.i686.rpm.html

I am not sure how exactly they build pulseaudio-libs rpm from pulseaudio src rpm.

--
Andriy Gapon