CFT: MythTV 0.23

Mickaël Maillot mickael.maillot at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:51:18 UTC 2010

hi,

i just have a small install problem with mysql:
my mysql server was not enable and the install failed:

Added group "mythtv".
Added user "mythtv".
Cannot 'start' mysql. Set mysql_enable to YES in /etc/rc.conf or use
'onestart' instead of 'start'.
*** Unable to start mysqld
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/mythtv.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/mythtv.

it's in pkg-install.in, i think you can remove the mysql part beceause
of pkg-message.in and makedb do the same thing

thx for you works