[RFC/RFT][patch] multimedia/mplayer with TV-V4L support

Thomas Zander thomas.e.zander at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:53:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/1/27 Andrey V. Elsukov <bu7cher at yandex.ru>:

>> Can someone review these changes? Is it a correct way to use libv4l?
>
> Small fix for port's Makefile.

Okay, now we can use mplayer with v4l-on-f, which is great!
Could you do me one favour, though?

We are actually in the process of getting a very recent mplayer
snapshot into the ports tree. You might want to have a look at my
posting to ports@ on 17 January. You can find the new port for testing
at this location:
http://www.rrr.de/~riggs/mplayer/m20100117.tar.bz2

I'd appreciate if you sent me a patch that gets your v4l working
against the files in this tarball. I'll make sure it'll be part of the
next big mplayer update to hit the ports tree soonish.

Thank you in advance,
Riggs