Call for Testers: MythTV 0.22 (Trial 2)

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Sat Nov 28 12:08:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:45:03 +0100 (CET)
Bernhard Froehlich <decke at bluelife.at> wrote:

> There were some problems with the first call for testers but that
> compile problems should be fixed now and x11 and ivtv should be
> working.

FWIW, this happens when I 'make deinstall'
/yes, every time):
root at kg-quiet# make deinstall
===>  Deinstalling for multimedia/mythtv
===>   Deinstalling mythtv-0.22
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/include/mythtv/libmythui'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/include/mythtv'
pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package (perhaps the packing list is
incorrectly specified?)

Perhaps worth looking into when the port is fixed.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen