amarok + ipod

Neal Hogan nealhogan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:36:40 PDT 2009

Hello,
    Well, I've got amarok running with 7.1-RELEASE and my question concerns
amarok's interaction with an ipod. I am able to transfer music from my
computer to the ipod and can play music on the ipod on the computer, but the
quality, in both cases is quite poor. There is a lot of skipping,
repetition, and general distortion.  The songs sound fine from their source
(i.e., the transferring device). I've been looking around (google, mailing
list archives, etc.), but I don't see any answers. I'm hoping you may
provide some guidance.

 Also, when I quit amarok, it doesn't appear to fully shutdown. It will get
to a point in the process and just hang. If I press enter after several
seconds of waiting, I get my prompt. The point at which it hangs is not
consistent.

Do you need a dmesg or anything?

Can you please keep me cc'd to your responces, as I'm not subscribed to this
list.

Thanks!

--
www.nealhogan.net          www.lambdaserver.com