xorg-server fails to build (Stop in xorg-server-1.5.3/glx)

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Thu Feb 19 16:53:22 PST 2009

* Li-Wen Hsu (lwhsu at FreeBSD.org) wrote:

> Sorry that I committed the quick, dirty fix which may make Jung-uk's
> patch doesn't work.  I've made a new one respects the original here:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~lwhsu/gpac-libgpac-v2.diff
>
> And for the ideas in ports/131789 ports/131681, I have this patch:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~lwhsu/gpac-libgpac.diff
>
> Jung-uk, Dmitry, please feel free to commit one of them, and sorry again
> to everyone for the breakage. :(

I'm for the second one - OPTIONS rule. With the exception of that OPENGL
should be off by default as it's a library in a first place and I doubt
we want cli utilities which depend on ffmpeg->x264->gpac bring in
opengl and X libs by default.

I couldn't reproduce the problem, so the patch is better to be
committed by someone who can verify the failure is fixed.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru