gpac-libgpac needs libglut now

Angelo Turetta aturetta at commit.it
Mon Feb 16 13:08:16 PST 2009

Oliver Heesakkers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was unable to build gpac-libgpac because I did not have libglut installed.
> Perhaps you need to add a dependency here.

That's not enough.

In my PC I have libGL, libGL, libglut installed, but the build stops at:

cc -O3  -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe  -fPIC -pthread
-fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-pointer-sign
-I/space/usr/ports/multimedia/gpac-libgpac/work/gpac/include  -I../
-DGPAC_HAVE_CONFIG_H  -fPIC -DPIC -c compositor/mesh.c -o
compositor/mesh.opic
In file included from compositor/mesh.c:33:
compositor/gl_inc.h:45:19: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory

The problem seems that this part of src/Makefile apparently is not used:

# OpenGL support
ifeq ($(HAS_OPENGL),yes)
EXTRALIBS+= $(OGL_LIBS)
COMPOSITOR_CFLAGS+=$(OGL_INCLS)
endif

config.mak contains:
OGL_INCLS=-I/usr/local/include
OGL_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lGL -lglut

I hope someone who better understand gmake can
Angelo.