x264

Eric L. Chen d9364104 at mail.nchu.edu.tw
Mon Feb 2 16:36:51 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Jarecki <jarecki at dwb.pl> wrote:
> Hi!,
>

> more problems, more help needed. when compilie sources of ffmpeg (SVN - not
> form ports)
> its doesnt recognized any of library. For example  faad, x264 is 100%
> instaled
>
> (...)
> Sun medialib support      no
> AVISynth enabled          no
> libamr-nb support         no
> libamr-wb support         no
> libdc1394 support         no
> libdirac enabled          no
> libfaac enabled           no
> libfaad enabled           no
> libfaad dlopened          no
> libgsm enabled            no
> libmp3lame enabled        no
> libnut enabled            no
> libschroedinger enabled   no
> libspeex enabled          no
> libtheora enabled         no
> libvorbis enabled         no
> libx264 enabled           no
> libxvid enabled           no
> vdpau enabled             no
>
> when I try to force for example x264
> ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-libx264
> ERROR: libx264 not found
> If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
> version from SVN.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
> ffmpeg-user at mplayerhq.hu mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
> Include the log file "config.err" produced by configure as this will help
> solving the problem.

You need specify include/lib path to ffmpeg's configure.
For example:
# ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-libx264
--extra-cflags="-I/usr/local/include" --extra-ldflags="-L/usr/local/lib"

You can goto /usr/ports/multimedia/ffmpeg, then type:
# make -V CONFIGURE_ENV
# make -V CONFIGURE_ARGS
To refer what configure arguments and environment variables that ports
using.

/Eric