snd_envy24ht regression in 8.0 (patch included)

Ariff Abdullah ariff at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 7 21:38:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:25:18 +0100
Carl Johan Gustavsson <carl.gustavsson at bahnhofbredband.se> wrote:
> Yamagi Burmeister wrote:
> >> That patch was partly correct but it did only fix the problem on
> >the  > right
> >> channel, the left one exhibits a similar error. Logical operators
> >in  > case
> >> labels does not work well in C, or at least not as the original
> >> writer expected :)
> >>
> >> Please revert your changes and try the attached patch.
> >
> > Hi,
> > that patch works for me. Both channels are equally loud.
> >
> > Thanks for your help,
> > Yamagi
> >
> Great, then we just should get someone to commit it.

I'll take it.

--
Ariff Abdullah
FreeBSD

... Recording in stereo is obviously too advanced
    and confusing for us idiot ***** users :P ........

... Going with the standard and orthodox
    is the death of intellect ..............