strict signatures for kobj methods in sound subsystem

Ariff Abdullah ariff at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 15 19:54:16 PDT 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:06:13 +0300
Andriy Gapon <avg at icyb.net.ua> wrote:

> Please review the attached, largely mechanical, patch for sound
> subsystem. This patch is supposed to make all functions that
> implement kobj methods have strictly the same signatures as defined
> by the interfaces.

Actually this has been addressed through ~ariff/current.diff, along
with other too many goodies. All I need is _time_ and _focus_ .

Please defer any changes until everything has been committed.

--
Ariff Abdullah
FreeBSD

... Recording in stereo is obviously too advanced
    and confusing for us idiot ***** users :P ........

... Going with the standard and orthodox
    is the death of intellect ..............