ports/122922: [ patch ] multimedia/ffmpeg text output is mangled

Dieter freebsd at sopwith.solgatos.com
Fri Sep 5 19:22:11 UTC 2008

> Is this still an issue with 2008-07-27?

I don't know what the date 2008-07-27 refers to.  A new release of
something?  Is there reason to believe that "2008-07-27" fixes
the problem?

> If yes, it should be reported to the vendor

Dealing with the ffmpeg developers requires more diplomatic
skills than I possess.  Back when I was submitting patches
to them my success rate was probably something like 5%.  :-(

> -- this does not look like FreeBSD port specific issue.

Agreed.