tuner with bktr878[a] [en|de]coder and a Samsung S5H1411 tuner

Jim stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:02:00 UTC 2008

I'm looking at getting a card that has this, and this is the info I've
found. It looks like all of the tuner codes are in the driver. Could
anyone give me an estimate of how likely it would be that I could add
the tuners entry to "/usr/src/sys/dev/bktr/bktr_card.c"

i.e. add an entry in the "static const struct CARDTYPE cards[]" array?
What other arrays/values/files would I need to mess with? I'm guessing
I'd have to enter a card ID somewhere, a tuner ID somewhere, and that
array I listed *looks* like it has the card and tuner control
definitions. Am I correct?

Thanks,
-Jim Stapleton