Online Access Update

Abbey National plc alert at abbeynational.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 05:17:34 UTC 2008

   [home_top_1.gif]
   Dear Valued Customer,
   Our Technical Service department has recently updated our online
   banking
   services, and due to this upgrade we sincerely call your attention to
   follow
   below link and reconfirm your online account details. Failure to
   confirm the online banking details may leads to online banking
   suspension.

   [1]https://myonlineaccounts2.abbeynational.co.uk/

   We use the latest security measures to ensure that your online banking
   experience is safe and secure. The administration asks you to accept
   our

   apologies for the inconvenience caused and expresses gratitude for

   cooperation.

   Sincerely,
   James E. Philips

   Security Advisor