FreeBSD7/xorg/radeon: Section "Screen" totally ignored

Anton Stamenov mail4lists at gmail.com
Fri May 16 20:57:17 UTC 2008

_older_ version of radeon means older version of Xorg aswell.

I also don't have any problems with X 6.X series, though I never
tested it on this partucular card.

I also tried Ubuntu (can't remmeber which version), again, no
problems.

But SuSE and FreeBSD 7.0 have similar problems. This is on one and the
same hardware.