TV Tuner Card

Ean Kingston ean at istop.com
Tue Mar 18 23:49:20 UTC 2008

I've got a Hauppauge WinTV-PVR. I don't remember which model (150,
250, 350). It's the one with the FM tuner. The Hauppauge WinTV-PVR
line uses the Brooktree chipset and works fine.

Personally, I would go for either the 150 (price) or the 500 (if you
can find one). The 500 is basically 2 150s on a single card so you
can record one show and watch another at the same time.

Does anyone know if the WinTV-HVR works with FreeBSD?