Unable to build 'vlc-0.8.6.e_2,2' on FreeBSD-6.3

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Sat Mar 15 12:00:35 UTC 2008

I have attempted to build 'vlc-0.8.6.e_2,2' on a FreeBSD-6.3 machine
for two days now without success. I have employed both 'portupgrade'
as well as using a plain 'make' command. The results are the same.

I have posted a log of the failed build attempt. This is the URL:

	http://seibercom.net/vlc-build-fail.txt

I have the older version installed, so I would assume that the newer
version should also install.

Thanks!

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.

	Benjamin Disraeli