Philips SAA7130

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Sun Jan 20 16:56:28 PST 2008

You guys should learn to google.

The saa driver from purpe.com (google) supports the saa713x a/V capture (it's
example tuning support is somewhat lacking, see for example the philips
datasheets (again, google) to make it work better.

Saa is supported (and driver included) in multimedia/kbtv and will also be
supported in kbtv2 which will be released for testing soon.

Dan