Not capturing sound

Dan Kelley ariesgeek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 11:31:42 PST 2008

Thanks for the pointers, but still nothing.  Checked mixer, I was at 0.  Set
to 100, feedback, set to 0.  Not a perms issue, I'm in as root.

Can't tell what it saw in terms of duplex.  I looked through dmesg and
/var/log/messages and saw nothing about duplex as it relates to audio.  I
saw where the device came up, so I know it's up.  I'm assuming pcm0 is the
device in question?

Any other suggestions?