denemo port not working

niklas at nisbeth.dk niklas at nisbeth.dk
Mon Aug 18 19:28:42 UTC 2008

Hello.

I see this e-mail address is listed as the maintainer for the audio/denemo port. I installed  from it from a newly updated ports tree (update last week, i think, pkg is denemo-0.7.6_2).

The port builds and installs fine but when I run Denemo I get the following error:

$ denemo
BinReloc failed to initialize:
Domain: 1 (GBinReloc)
Code: 4
Message: Binary relocation support is disabled.
----------------

GNU Denemo, a gtk+ frontend for GNU Lilypond
(c) 1999-2005 Matthew Hiller, Adam Tee, and others

      This program is provided with absolutely NO WARRANTY; see
      the file COPYING for details.

      This software may be redistributed and modified under the
      terms of the GNU General Public License; again, see the file
      COPYING for details.

**
** ERROR:(main.c:105):register_stock_icon: assertion failed: (pixbuf != NULL)
Abort trap

... and I'm not sure what to do about that. Any pointers?

My system is FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE i386 GENERIC, running on a P3-based IBM laptop.

Niklas