RFC: massive snd_hda driver update to better conform UAA

Henry Hu henry.hu.sh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:05:40 UTC 2008

There are 2 codecs shown, one is Realtek ALC262, one is unknown.
There are two pcm devices, both are labeled Realtek ALC262.
I don't know what's pcm1, since I play to dsp1.0 result in nothing.
There is a HDMI port on the laptop, maybe that's pcm1 or that's driven
by the unknown codec.
There is Intel 82801H High Definition Audio Controller as hdac0.

Both the built in mic and the mic in works. They work at the same time here.
There are three recording source: mic, mix and monitor. I do not know
what do they mean.