problem with Intel 82801H - only through headphone

Carlos A. M. dos Santos unixmania at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 02:57:11 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Angel Arancibia
<angel.arancibia at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Forget about that patch. Alexander Motin announced today on
-multimedia a major snd_hda driver rewrite. I suggest you to use his
patch instead of mine. I suppose that you subscribe -multimedia, but
here is a link to the announcement, just in case:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-multimedia/2008-August/008922.html

--
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only
because you lack sufficient imagination.