Help with dual head configuration for Acer Ferrari 4000 wmli

Maher Mohamed mahmoh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:04:22 PDT 2007

I need to configure my ATI X700 to be able to have a dual monitor since i
really need it for representations, I have not have any luck in the last
year searching around to make it work, I am asking any one that has an a
machine like mine and has resolved this issue to kindly send me any
information, I am attaching my xorg.conf in case it may help

thank you in advaced.

PS: DO NOT BUY ATI PRODUCTS PEOPLE, I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

--
Mohamed M. Maher