multimedia/vlc/mpegip/mp4live

Raaf raaf at zen.mooo.com
Wed Oct 3 14:51:04 PDT 2007

Michael Johnson wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Raaf wrote:
>
>> Michael Johnson wrote:

>>> Does this patch need to depend on multimedia/v4l_compat port?
>>
>> Yes, it does.
>
> Committed vlc, vlc-devel, and mpeg4ip, thanks!

Just one side note. Those patches also patch configure, and will
likely break when newer versions of the software are available.

It is probably cleaner to remove the pieces that patch configure
and move it to the CONFIGURE_ARGS of the Makefiles.

I thinks it's --enable-v4l for vlc and --enable-mp4live for
mpeg4ip.

Raaf