sound documentation for the snd_hda (Nvidia)

Rick Nekus solarux at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:50:39 PST 2007

ok good, fine, I guess that means I can now watch my Canadian(football) CFL Grey-Cup final in peace.
thankyou.

Rick.> Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:44:41 -0500> From: chuckr at chuckr.org> To: solarux at hotmail.com> CC: freebsd-multimedia at freebsd.org> Subject: Re: sound documentation for the snd_hda (Nvidia)> > Rick Nekus wrote:> > sorry Chuckey, but my Handkerchief (as in a square fabric) is full of > > SNOT at this time, but you're welcome to cry in it anytime.> > thanks, and maybe I do deserve to get booted out of > freebsd-multimedia > for this but for myself, I have had a good time > here and more> > important "successful" time, with many people helping me> > to get many (PC)hardware problems "solved" for me('jus a little 'ole> > USER) so that I could use FreeBSD always. -isn't that what its all> > about?> >> > Now, I'm gonna go for a long shot here, but like what is this flaming > > CLAP about, its really no big deal, is it ? -and no, I haven't> > top-posted you nor will I ever again.> >> > Okay, I'm just going to ignore all your crudity. You might have > noticed, I didn't use your name, or in any way refer to you in my > comments about poor email courtesy, so you have only served to identify > yourself, here. The mail wasn't *to* you, or cc'ed to you, it didn't > directly (or even indirectly) refer to you at all. I didn't do it. > buddy, it was all self-inflicted, you've only shot yourself in the foot.> > I won't reply further on this, I don't want some flamefest over this > silliness.