Miro (Democracy) player port is here...

Lars Engels lme at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 18 13:35:17 PST 2007

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 03:21:43PM -0600, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:01:47 -0600, Lars Engels <lme at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> >>Are your installed ports up to date? I can't reproduce it here and there is no poppler stuff in miro, so I think it is coming from your
> >>installed ports' *.pc file. Try
> >>to run 'pkg-config --list-all' and see which *.pc file that is complaining about poppler stuff.
> >
> >Thanks for the hint.
> >I re-built all poppler ports and their dependencies and now miro builds
> >and runs. :-)
>
> Good. What's version of FreeBSD? Just collect the infos.

The version is 8-CURRENT.
Meanwhile I found some bugs:
I get a lot of messages like this:
pid 69765 (convert), uid 1001: exited on signal 11

And I can crash miro with a certain .flv file.
The error message is:
Exception exceptions.KeyboardInterrupt in <module 'threading' from '/usr/local/lib/python2.5/threading.pyc'> ignored

If you like, I can give you the flv.

Lars