ports/117701: [patch] multimedia/libfame fix libtool TAG problem with GCC 4.2

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Nov 1 13:39:11 PDT 2007

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:30:07 -0500, Martin Wilke <miwi at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:28:17 +0100
> Martin Wilke <miwi at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> |that's oked by michael (ahze) via irc ...

Next time, please input in PR like say 'ahze approves for me to take this
PR' for clueless people like me. Thanks. :-)

> |- Martin
>

> could you please give back to me?

I would like to see his reply to marcus's email[1] first before we use
this patch. Is that ok with you? Because this patch is not need if there
isn't much of issue then it needs to be fixed either upstream or in
libtool.

[1]
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-gnome/2007-November/018511.html

Cheers,
Mezz

> - martin

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org