kern/83697: [snd_mss] [patch] support, docs added for full-duplex, input mixer CS4236B mss driver

Joel Dahl joel at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 19 15:40:08 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR kern/83697; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joel Dahl <joel at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/83697: [snd_mss] [patch] support, docs added for
	full-duplex, input mixer CS4236B mss driver
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:40:18 +0200

 Forwarded message from Harry Coin:

 I don't really know about diffs, and due to lack of help in this and an
 ATAPICAM issue , regretfully, I had to move to linux long ago.   Too bad,
 the old driver just failed terribly and this new one I wrote works great on
 every feature of that chip on the Dell's.  I preferred freebsd, maybe next
 time.

 Harry