kern/83697: [snd_mss] [patch] support, docs added for full-duplex, input mixer CS4236B mss driver

Harry Coin harrycoin at qconline.com
Sat May 19 13:18:52 UTC 2007

At 11:59 AM 5/19/2007 +0000, Joel Dahl wrote:
>Synopsis: [snd_mss] [patch] support, docs added for full-duplex, input
>mixer CS4236B mss driver
>
>State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
>State-Changed-By: joel
>State-Changed-When: Sat May 19 11:56:50 UTC 2007
>State-Changed-Why:
>Could you please update your code against a recent version of mss.[ch] in
>7-CURRENT and send diffs instead of complete source files?  Thanks!
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=83697

I don't really know about diffs, and due to lack of help in this and an
ATAPICAM issue , regretfully, I had to move to linux long ago.   Too bad,
the old driver just failed terribly and this new one I wrote works great on
every feature of that chip on the Dell's.  I preferred freebsd, maybe next
time.

Harry