users of the pvrxxx port, please help test this update - or users with a PVR150/500 and unsupported tuner

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 22:14:37 UTC 2007

I tried the make on my system, and could not reproduce the errors (I
used a copy I downloaded from the link I gave you), Anders and Josh,
could you two please try to things for me?

0. If you do not have one of the tuners I listed, please forgo all of
this, I appologize, but it sounds like the only other features that
are in this "patch" will be in the main port.

1. Clean the directory again (sorry)
2. force a retrieval of the package files that can be obtained automatically.
  $rm /usr/ports/distfiles/pvr*
3. attempt the make once more
4. send the output of the following command:
  $ls -lh /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/files

Thanks,
-Jim Stapleton