AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid FM PCI & PCCCAR

Konstantin Dimitrov kosio.dimitrov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:09:01 UTC 2007

there is a working driver for Philips SAA713x based tv cards here:

http://download.purpe.com/files/saa-REL_14.tgz

but it doesn't support Xceive XC3018 Silicon Tuner used on AverTV
Hybrid+FM Cardbus.

so, at least as a first step XC3018 support should be added to the
SAA713x driver. also, probably there is no XC3018 public datasheet
available, but the Linux code for XC3018 should be of help.