MythTV on amd64 - further testing

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Tue Mar 13 21:04:00 UTC 2007

Hello!

I'm continuing my testing of the MythTV port. This time, I hope to get a working
MythTV server up and running (eventually). So far I have got my pvr-500 into
the right machine, with a working pvrxxx driver (tested with mplayer).

How is MYSQL_VER supposed to work in a port?
When I try to compile the mythtv port on amd64, and have selected "Run
depend on selected MySQL server", I get this:
mythtv-0.20: "/usr/ports/databases/51-server" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete
^C
Interrupted.

It is easy enough to fix, I just don't know if MYSQL_VER is supposed to only return the
version number (like '51') or the whole string 'mysql-51'.
I tried checking the KNOBS file, the /usr/ports/README file, the UPDATING file and
the ports(7) man page.
Where is suff like this documented?
--
Regards,