mythtv-plugins port

Matt Stegmeir steg0044 at aem.umn.edu
Thu Mar 1 16:39:45 UTC 2007

I'm looking at putting the ports together.  Using the sources from
mythtv.org, mythbrowser, mythcontrols, mythflix, mythgallery, mythgame,
mythnews, mythvideo, and mythweather all compiled and installed just
fine for me.  I haven't thoroughly tested them, but they all seem to
work fine so far.  The other plugins generated compile errors mainly
related to linux-specific code (from first appearances at least).