RELENG_6 + usb audio ?

Thu Jun 28 09:43:01 UTC 2007

Quoting Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> (from Wed, 27 Jun 2007
18:23:08 +0200):

> Hi,
>
> USB Audio works fine with my new USB stack, also called HPS USB stack. There
> are some problems with the official USB stack regarding isochronous
> transfers.

Can you please be more specific? The only problems I had with my Sound
Blaster Live USB was, that I wasn't able to unmute it when I booted
without having something plugged in the output jacks of the device. If
I had everything plugged in at boot time, sound was working just fine
(but I suggest to use a recent -stable instead of 6.2-release, as
there are some improvements in the sound system).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
That component of any circuit which has the shortest
service life will be placed in the least