Asus m2n sli deluxe onboard <nVidia HD Audio> problem (adi1988)

Tue Jun 5 08:41:51 UTC 2007

Quoting "mehmet raif (emre) taþdemir" <mehmetraif at yahoo.com> (from
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:50:36 -0700 (PDT)):

> hello,
>
> I have a sound card with a chip adi1988, but i could not make it
> works. Also, i couldn't found its drivers. I tried lots of things in
>  order to make it works and oss driver however the result would not
> change.
>
> Could you give an advice about that problem...!?

One way of finding a solution is to search the archives for HDA.

If this doesn't help, you need to provide the version of the OS and
the output of pciconf -v -l (only the part of the audio device).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Was my SOY LOAF left out in th'RAIN?  It tastes REAL GOOD!!