FFMpeg port

Will Mitayai Rowe mit at 9trackmind.com
Fri Jul 20 21:09:18 UTC 2007

I'd love to, but i don't know how.

Point me to some documentation and i'll learn...

 Or, accept the one attached as is :-)

(i edited the makefile only to add the stuff i think should be added,
and didn't touch anything else. i did `diff Makefile Makefile.orig`
where Makefile is mine, Makefile.orig is yours)

-Mit

Michael Johnson wrote:

> On Jul 20, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Will Mitayai Rowe wrote:
>
>> I'd like to request that the FFMpeg port be updated to allow for the
>> option to compile in AMR-NB and AMR-WB support using the new libamrnb
>> and libamrwb ports.
>>

>> I've attached a working Makefile that have tested.
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Mit Rowe
>>

> Could you please send us a diff instead of the Makefile pasted in the
> email?�
>
> Thanks!
> Michael

Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe

VP [Technology]
9 TRACK MIND INC.
mit at 9trackmind.com
1-866-326-3098 ext.102
M: 416 219 2512  | F: 416 533 3480
1 Atlantic Avenue Suite 107, Toronto, Canada M6K 3E7
www.9trackmind.com