ports/114136: audio/gstreamer-plugins-ivorbis does not compile because of missing vorbisdec.h

[LoN]Kamikaze LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de
Thu Jul 5 08:40:17 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/114136; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,  lon_kamikaze at gmx.de
Subject: Re: ports/114136: audio/gstreamer-plugins-ivorbis does not compile
 because of missing vorbisdec.h
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:34:53 +0200

 The problem persists for me. I don't see any special instructions in
 /usr/ports/UPDATING, so if it was really fixed, I think a portupgrade -a should
 not fail with the very same error, vorbisdec.h missing.

 On first glance I only see that PORTREVISION was bumped. I don't see how this
 would make a missing file magically appear. For me it doesn't.