What Video Capture Card Are You Using? (fwd)

Intron is my alias on the Internet intron at intron.ac
Sat Jan 13 19:20:10 UTC 2007

     I'd like to know what video capture cards need to be supported
by FreeBSD firstly, especially for their TV tuners. Please fill in
the following form and send it back to me.
     This survey is temporarily limited in analogue TV capture cards.
There are not many digital TV capture cards on the market so far.

Card Vendor: ___________________________
Card Model:  ___________________________
Country:     ___________________________
Chip Vendor: ___________________________ (e.g. Conexant or Philips)
Chip Model:  ___________________________ (e.g. BT878A or SAA7134)
Hardware Interface: _______ (PCI/USB)
PCI/USB vendor/device IDs (both chip's and card's, indicated by
Supported TV Standards: _______________________ (PAL/NTSC/SECAM)
Remote Controller: _______ (Yes/No)
Self-supported Audio Capture: _______ (Yes/No)
Where to Download the Driver for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
(the complete URL, VERY IMPORTANT):